Saturday, May 27, 2017

Another Month from Hell

I'm working on two new videos that are a continuation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! D&D video I out together years ago when I had even less of an idea of what I was doing. I'm not sure when they'll be done. It's been a busy month, and it's going to be a busy summer. This past week has been full of car trouble and other calamities, and there needs to be a lot of rescheduling. Hopefully by September things will have gotten better and fallen into place.

More Oreo flavors came out - or you could just order them online like Brad does since stores are unreliable (unless you're like Brad and always end up tempting fate). The waffles and syrup would be good, but I don't think I should order them online because they'd probably just be crumbs and broken pieces by the time they get to me. Although, it would be nice since we didn't get coconut in our area, and my fiance would like that. What we got, at a Walgreen's no less, is a couple of exclusive Pringles flavors. No, not hot dog this time. Jamaican Jerk and Cheddar BBQ. Needless to say, the latter was the best for eating wholesale. However, I liked the jerk chicken and jerk tofu at the college I went to, and while these chips are spicy and prevent me from eating too many at a time, the flavor is excellent. If I knew how to cook tofu, I'd make that to go with it (except tofu - or at least tofu products - is expensive).

Satellamon's arc didn't last long, and now there's a human antagonist. There are more humans involved at L-Corp who take orders from the rogue AI Leviathan. And I still don't know what Yuujin's deal is.

No comments:

Post a Comment