Saturday, September 14, 2019

Drifting Away

Kyo knocking Tohru into the water and Tohru starting to walk away felt like a betrayal. He does  injure her, but the manga didn't go that far. Only one episode left, probably going to wrap things up with Kazuma. Can't wait til next season to see more characters show up and how they're handled.

Robert Axelrod is dead and I am so sad.

I deleted my photobucket account because they're charging for bandwidth now. I'd done what they'd asked and deleted enough photos to be under the limit, but those greedy bastards still wanted more.

Maple Oreos are tasty. Strawberry Yoo-Hoo tastes more like strawberry juice than strawberry milk, and I love it.

Spinel was supposedly modeled after Monkey D. Luffy, since he's Rebecca Sugar's favorite anime characters, but she's more like something out of Cuphead. The way she squeaks when she walks reminds me of GIR, and I especially loved the part in "No Matter What" where she grabbed up all the tickets and ran. Given her name, I wonder if she was ever called Spinny like the Spinel from Cardcaptor Sakura. But being abandoned by Pink Diamond like that, though, yeesh. It's like Joker pushing Harley out the window and her saying "I guess I didn't get the joke." I can relate to just wanting to be someone's friend and they just leave without a word. At first it didn't affect me that much, but then I thought about everything my friend did and there's really not much difference except for a "sorry for being a shitty friend" letter. It made me think of Isa too, Roxas and Xion being the "Other Friends." But Lea's not like that at all, or at least he didn't mean to seem that way. The three Diamonds harmonizing sounded marvelous, as befitting their actresses. They still remind me of my aunts. I'm thinking about doing a parody of "Disobedient" by changing the words slightly. I DON'T want to be disobedient, but I will if I'm pushed, and I think I'm getting there with my job. I can't quit because I still have medical bills out the wazoo, and I don't think I have any other prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment