Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pumpkin-coctions

I finally got the pumpkin Oreos. Yay! They are the golden Oreos though, which I don't like as much as the regular chocolate cookies. Didn't they use to have cookies called Cameos that were like that? I liked those. I would never eat the fruit punch Oreos. Yeeeeeuch. I baked some pumpkin cookies too and got pumpkin muffins. I don't have a problem! I also baked maple bacon cookies. Yes, those exist. The batter witch has her tendrils everywhere!
Anyway, we finally got some news on the Homestuck Gigapause front. My boyfriend took advantage of the year-long pause to get me into it. I'm an Aries and a Heart player. My favorite moment was when Vriska fell in love with Nic Cage. Other favorite moments include John and Nepeta having fun with Karkat's name (Karkitty. Beep beep meow!), Nepeta in general because she is teh cute, Bro kicking Dave's ass (That's all there really is to say on the matter), Jade hitting Bec Noir with a rolled-up newspaper, Karkat shoosh-papping Gamzee, Caliborn shooting Gamzee repeatedly, and the 12 Trolls of Christmas fan videos.
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 came out in Japan today, and a secret scene was posted with English subtitles. In it, Braig was talking to young Xehanort in the lab whilst everyone else was still unconscious and Terra-nort was nowhere to be found. It's pretty much what I expected had happened. And people love Braig/Xigbar so of course they'll be happy to see more of him.
Inevitably, I began comparing Organization XIII (minus Roxas) to the Homestuck trolls (using the 12 trolls videos). Demyx would be Terezi, Xemnas would be Sollux, Larxene would be Nepeta, Marluxia would be Feferi, Zexion would be Karkat, Lexaeus would be Kanaya, Axel would be Tavros, Luxord would be Vriska, Xigbar would be Gamzee, Vexen would be Eridan, Saix would be Aradia, and Xaldin would be Equius. Additionally, Master Xehanort would be Lord English, young Xehanort would be Caliborn, and Erauqs would be Calliope. Actually, now that I think about it, Roxas is more Tavros and Axel can be Rufio (the imaginary one).

No comments:

Post a Comment