Saturday, November 5, 2016

Disappointments

After three years of working on other things, Goldpanner jumped ahead in the Dream Drop Distance story to bring us the translation of Sora's last chapter (in which he asks the important questions but also treats his Dream Eater like a Yoshi). However, this will also be the last one produced, as Yen Press is putting out the official localizations. So far the translated versions of Kingdom Hearts One and Chain of Memories have been published in the last two years, and there still aren't release dates for the Birth By Sleep books, which are the only ones I care about at this point (okay, and Riku's side of Dream Drop Distance). Well, after three years of nothing, I guess another three years or so won't be that bad - wait, of course it will.

For some reason, whenever I try to go to Taco Bell for breakfast, they haven't been serving it. I keep going before 11, but there's never anyone around or at the registers. Last time they didn't even have the breakfast menu flipped over and were only making food for the dive thru. No one acknowledged my presence at all. What they need is an all-day breakfast option if they're still doing breakfast at all (they're open early enough, so what's going on?). PM Crunchwraps aren't the same with "beef" instead of eggs and a hash brown. I even missed out on free taco day because I was sick in bed with a migraine.

The next Alpha and Omega video is about a deep freeze. That was also the title of the last installment of The Land Before Time series I saw before my brother and I grew out of it. We've both donated towards saving the wolves, but not because of this series (unless the proceeds of the DVDs go to the foundation as well, then that too). I'm just keeping at reviewing these things out of morbid curiosity. I kind of wish they would stop. It's gone on far longer than it had any right to from a creative standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment