Friday, November 25, 2016

Recent Releases

Episode 74 of Critical Role was assigned a title late - "Path of Brass." The following episode had a title when it was posted so probably a minor hiccup. I haven't really paid attention while watching either of them, maybe because of it being the fire plane or because Keyleth is my new Cheesy Gordita. I paid attention to the next one, though (mostly), since it was a big fight.

The next arc of Thrilling Intent is called The Harpy's Nest. No one was added to the intro, even though Colvin is now the bar's bouncer. Firi went with the group on whatever secret job Thog had found for them. I don't really like her, though, but maybe this arc will change my mind. Karol (Tales of Vesperia) was filling in a monster book too, but I didn't like him that much either. I liked Ilen from The Big War arc.

I looked at the RWBY manga. I couldn't really get into it because it just didn't sound like how they talk. I'm probably still going to read it, though. I wonder if volumes 2 and 3 got dubbed in Japanese and/or are available on YouTube. As far as I know, only three episodes from volume one survived.

Hetalia the World Twinkle dub came out. It was pretty amazing - they even mentioned Brexit in the last OVA. I also checked out AppMon recently. At first I thought it was stupid and annoying, but it had some good references. I liked the newest Pokemon movie with Volcanion. While the opening song was terrible, the end credits song was spot-on. Team Rocket was great too, though it would have been even better if they could have their own Megas since they actually have bonds with their Pokemon. Another nitpick is how Ash kept changing outfits while the shackle was still around his waist. I have yet to watch the Sun and Moon episodes subbed or dubbed, but I am current with the Generations episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment