Saturday, December 3, 2016

Some Stuff

Since I've been unsuccessful at Taco Bell, I went to Burger King for breakfast instead. This is what you've made me do, Taco Bell. I swore never to get breakfast at Burger King, but you drove me to it. I got the Eggnormous Burrito, which has everything the AM Crunchwrap has but tastes slightly different (and is messier since it's a burrito). It's only for a limited time, but I'm really not interested in anything else on the menu. It wasn't that bad, but I would've rather had a cheeseburger. Or actual Taco Bell breakfast. Or a safe walking route between work and the McDonald's down the road. I also snagged an Oreo Big Crunch Bar at work. It's pretty much a cookies and creme candy bar inside of a milk chocolate bar. I bought some Damak as a stocking stuffer, and that's probably going to taste exactly like it looks (I hope). And we started selling Krackle again. Did you know Bagel Bites sell pigs-in-a-blanket now? That's kind of weird, but I have to try it.

Hetalia season 6 didn't have outtakes, but it had commentary. Still no references to Frozen or Kickassia, though (even though Eric Vale has interacted with Doug before). The Halloween OVA had some copyright-friendly costumes and some not, so how did they decide? America was wearing an orange suit, but he really should've been David S. Pumpkins since that's a popular costume (I don't know who that is but I know it's a thing).

My Larxene video didn't get any views in the two weeks since I uploaded it. Xehanort's got three. I guess people don't care or don't like Larxene. I hope they like my December video. I ended up going from a shortage to an abundance of Critical Role holiday fan art.

No comments:

Post a Comment