Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top 15(?) Disney Movies

I decided to make a list of my top 5 Disney feature films, Pixar films, and direct-to-video releases. So it's not really a top 15 but only sort of. It was hard narrowing it down to just five each. For the direct-to-video, I decided to stay away from anthology stories and holiday specials, which made it more difficult because so many of them aren't good or I haven't seen them. I also stuck with one per franchise (per category). I offer no explanations other than what is reflected of my childhood (for the most part).

Disney films:
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Cinderella
3. Mary Poppins
4. Mulan
5. Aladdin

Pixar:
1. Toy Story
2. A Bug's Life
3. Wall-E
4. Finding Dory
5. The Incredibles

Direct-to-Video:
1. Return of Jafar
2. Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
3. Mulan II
4. Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch
5. 101 Dalmatians 2: Patch's London Adventure

Some honorable mentions include Lilo & Stitch, The Princess and the Frog, Ratatouille, The Emperor's New Groove/Kronk's New Groove. Don't see your favorite(s) on here? Well I did say it was hard with there being so many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment