Friday, July 14, 2017

What the Hell?

Steve Whitmire was fired as Kermit for no [disclosed] reason?! Now he feels like he failed us all and Jim Henson. He didn't fail! The Elmo guy fucked up (and I am disappointed because he was also Master Splinter in the live action TMNT movies), but he didn't. While he's not Jim Henson, he is a national treasure (and the voice that people in my generation grew up with). He's been doing this since he was 19. What's he going to do now?

They brought back coffee Oreos! And it's even better because it's all the filling instead of just half, and I feel like there's more of it. It's Dunkin Donuts' doing again, but that doesn't matter. It's still delicious and specifically mocha this time. I used to eat these as an after-school snack in high school along with the mint ones. It's only here for a limited time, though.

A friend had me watch Little Witch Academia. I've gotten about halfway through it, and it's okay, but it's not as good as Soul Eater NOT! (or regular Soul Eater for that matter). I don't like the main character, or any of them really. Diana is like a palette-swapped Sunset Shimmer, and I feel like this should really be her story since she's not a bad person. whereas the main is kind of bratty and "accidently's" herself into everything. So far episodes seven and eight are my favorites, but "favorite" is too strong a term. And don't think I didn't see Rita Repulsa's headdress as one of the nine witch mantles.

I've decided on what to do for a holiday video this year, and it's turning out pretty well. I'm still sorting out what stills to use, but the musical mashup is all set. It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment