Friday, February 5, 2021

I Have Notes

Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake might be my new favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor. Oreo Brookie-o's are thick, being one layer of regular cream, one layer of chocolate cream, and one layer of that chocolate chip cookie cream they did a while back. I also bought java chip and hazelnut Oreos, so those should be good too. What’s not good is Oatmeal Cream Pie cereal, although it did taste better the soggier it got. I want to get the Dunkaroos cereal, and maybe the retro Golden Grahams, though I don’t think there will be much of a flavor difference. Entenmann’s cherry cheese danish is the most delicious. Cinnamon Mini Wheats are good too.


Playing Hacker's Memory as a group. I have a Lunamon named Nancy Weeler (because the h wouldn't fit) in honor of Jack Pattillo (Dead by Daylight). I also currently have a Renamon named Brandeen (7 Days to Die), but I’m probably going to turn her into BlackGatomon and go from there (whereas Nancy will ultimately become Dianamon). Speaking of Jack, I looked up Ted Lewis's credits, and it looks like he was in Red Dead 2 also. Cool.
 

Gatomon has arrived in the new anime. She can talk to dogs (the Komondomon), and her plan was to use the sea current to travel, two things very unlike a cat. However, she also wants Kari to stay back out of the action, very much like a cat bringing you a dead bird because it thinks you’re too stupid to hunt and feed yourself. But in a nice way since Kari hadn’t gotten her Digivice yet, but now she has it. Next time is Angewomon, supposedly. After Patamon has consistently been Pegasmon, I was thinking Nefertimon would make an appearance soon too.
 

I have questions regarding the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss universe. Supposedly, there are some people who are being punished for their sins (it has been theorized that Alostor pulled Niffty out of a lake of fire), but it also looks like others are living their best lives in Hell. It's also unclear if Verosika was originally a pop star who went to Hell and became a succubus or if she was a succubus born in Hell who goes up to the living world in the guise of a pop star. People seemed to know who she was in both places. I wonder what the imps would look like in human disguises if they had them.

No comments:

Post a Comment