Tuesday, February 16, 2021

More of the Same

I was disappointed with the chocolate churro Pop-Tarts. Out of the four packets in the box, two of them were so hard I couldn’t even bite into them. The flavor was okay on the two that I could, but I wouldn’t recommend toasting them. On the plus side, I recently discovered the 12 pack variety boxes of strawberry, cherry, and blueberry. Now I don’t have to choose! Golden Grahams is sort of Nostalgic, but it’s definitely better now. I didn’t notice much of a difference overall, though.
 

It seems more people caught on that Gatomon could’ve been the DarkMaildramon that SkullKnightmon was riding on, so they changed it so that Gatomon had been turned into SkullKnightmon by Millenniumon’s dark power, not just trapped within him. That makes even less sense, and I hate that they would rather do something nonsensical instead of admitting we were right. MarineAngemon somehow between episodes gave them the power to fight and talk and breathe underwater as if they weren’t underwater. I didn’t quite like that, and it was weird that MarinDevimon just sat there and waited while Hikari had to calm Gatomon down from her freakout about SkullKnightmon and Digivolution. Everyone’s saying that Angewomon’s Digivolution was a Sailor Moon reference, and they’re not wrong. Otherwise, the Hacker’s Memory game is going well. Nancy Weeler and Brandeen have reached Dianamon and Lotosmon, and there’s still time left in the game for them to go back down to Ultimate and explore their other options (Sakuyamon and Kuzuhamon for Nancy and the Sistermon line for Brandeen).
 

RWBY hiatus is over. I liked the scene between Ruby and Blake where Blake tells Ruby she used to be like her but then thought she couldn't survive that way, so now she looks up to her. I explained that badly but it's a nice scene between my two favorite characters. It was kinda baller how Cinder helps Watts up but then puts him across her shoulders. Too bad they didn't say much. While that was happening, Kat and Flynt are in the army fighting Grimm, which Marrow doesn't like. He doesn't want to sacrifice any kids to this thing, but Winter says sadly that she would even sacrifice Weiss (and her friends) if she had to because of duty. That episode ends with an homage to DragonBall Z with Oscar as Piccolo, Salem as Radditz, and Hazel as Goku.
 

Wish I could trade weather with Texas right now, but I also see this as a karmic victory for one Jeremy Dooley. Negative 20 wind chill isn't funny, Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment