Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thanks for Giving

The manager above the manager who banned me from doing carts ordered me to do them again. While I'm glad to be unbanned, I am very upset that I get yelled at no matter what I do.

It's great that Ashley was able to Skype in and play, given her busy schedule and the time difference. I hope she can keep doing it because she really is needed, as proven by her blowing everyone else out of the water. The fan art of Grog saying he hates eagles made me laugh so hard. Travis misses Romo. For his sake, I'm sorry the Cowboys have a losing streak going on.

I really enjoyed the 8-part Adventure Time special "Stakes!" especially Marceline's version of the theme song. I can also appreciate the Teen Titans Go Black Friday episode, even if it was sending the wrong message and Starfire had it right from the beginning. I know they were probably only playing the devil's advocate, but it was still a fun version of A Christmas Carol. She had the best line of the entire show about "Uncle Scrooge McDucking" them by saying "Bah Junebug." Their last Thanksgiving episode was pretty good too, but Regular Show had the best one.

Two episodes into East Meets West and I'm already in over my head. I've begun to question what counts as a sin and if picking everything apart is being too mean. On the other hand, I'm also questioning whether or not I'm qualified to do a sins video. No two are the same, so it all relies on the perspective of the person making it, but I can't help feeling that better minds than mine can find more things wrong with it than I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment