Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Meltdown

I didn't get the library job I interviewed for. My current job keeps me busy, but it's not exactly good for my health. I had to work five days in a row again (last time I did that is when I ended up in the hospital), but they kept me inside and didn't have me get the carts for the last three days. Next spring I will have been there for three years and should think about changing departments, but I don't know what else I could do. I don't really want to be promoted to cashier because that would just be hours of not being able to move and feeling like I want to pound my head into a wall.

Orion Acaba left Critical Role for good. I don't follow any of them on Twitter or anything because I want to respect their privacy, but when stuff like this happens I have no idea what's going on. He was my Cheesy Gordita (Bronycurious Tommy Oliver's term for least favorite but still really good), so I decided to try one on Halloween to make sure I knew what I was talking about. It was about what I expected so I'd say the comparison is accurate. Tiberius Stormwind will be missed. I liked the part where Taliesin/Percy tried to take his pet Lockheed hostage so he wouldn't leave. As for the game I played this past weekend, my character got new armor. That trade was pretty amazing (my team traded draws from the Deck of Many Things, which went spectacularly well for the shopkeep).

No comments:

Post a Comment