Thursday, October 29, 2015

Action-packed

Pinkie's twin(?) sister Marble is a lot like me. I already made an OC, but the two of them are certainly in a position to be friends. I imagine she would have a little more to say when Pinkie isn't around, but when she is around Pinkie overshadows her and does all the talking. People have done that to me, related or not. I know it was most likely a joke to put her and Big Mac in the same box, but she still tried to duck back into the house before meeting the Apples.

Opening the episode with Ruby at her mom's grave was a nice touch too. Blake made the best faces throughout the episode. A new voice actor for Ren will mean that he gets to talk more, since Monty didn't like to talk. I think he's said more in the first episode of volume 3 than most of the episodes he'd been in before. I'm sure Monty's brother will do a fine job in his stead according to his wishes. It was weird at first but time to move on. Yuri Lowenthal, who also has a voice credit in X-Ray and Vav, also joins them this season as a replacement voice. It's also rumored that Vic Mignogna will be Yang and Ruby's Uncle Qrow.

In one of the D&D games I'm involved in, I used grasping vine to grab a werebear and throw it into a pack of direwolves, which ate him. As for Critical Role, Sam is owning Scanlan pretending to be a peasant boy, which is fitting since he himself looks like a twelve-year-old on school picture day without his beard. The fight was pretty epic. Things are getting crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment