Thursday, October 15, 2015

Consolation

I couldn't get what I wanted for the all-day breakfast at McDonald's because it turns out only a few items can be served all day. My mom and my brother got what they wanted (egg McMuffin and pancakes), but I couldn't get a bagel sandwich or even the egg white McMuffin. I got a cheeseburger and fries instead but I'm still pissed. There are more important things in life, but I was looking forward to saving that thing for later.

Watching Brad review Tequila and Bonetti cheered me up, if only because he was joined by Allison and Phelan, and the episode starred Shanelle Workman. Baby Relena-senpai (Larxene)!! It's like Nella squeeing over baby Christian Bale in Newsies. Speaking of my fan fiction, though, I had a weird dream a while ago in which my character was wearing an orange bikini instead of her usual attire. Just going about the scene as normal, and no one else had a reaction to it. Anyway, Calluna wins Halloween with her HalloweenTown movie reviews.

A new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged came out. In it, Rebecca glomps Yugi, causing him to remark, "You must have me confused with Bakura. He's used to being assaulted." It made me think about Ryou being uncomfortable with that kind of attention in the manga, and it made me wonder what it would be like if Ryou just gave up on life. The beginning of the Millennium World arc would have a different tone if he gave up inside the church. Who knows? Maybe LittleKuriboh will actually have him do that when it gets to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment