Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Bittersweet?

While The Freddy Files didn't reveal or confirm anything, it was still a very nice compendium of what we know and what we think we know. My only complaints are a couple of minor errors and small screen caps. The artwork for each section was great, and each section included the blueprints for the layout of all the games, including the paths of the animatronics. FNAF World was not included, so the information therein concerning Baby was nowhere to be found. There's also a section at the end that talks about the novels (which I don't care about). Understandably, Cawthon doesn't spoil the contents of the books so you can buy them and read them yourself (which I won't). However, he does tell you how to play the games, so this is effectively a cheat sheet. If you want a definitive guide but don't want to search for multiple theory videos and let's plays, this is the best resource to have at your fingertips (unless you're into FNAF World, then you're out of luck).

Forgot to mention that in episode 30, after Buu says "Buu no like cat" when referring to Beerus, he could have added "Buu dog person." It would be true.

While I don't miss blonde Trevor, I will miss thinking of him as TreCo Malfoy.

ShopRite got Oreo O's (so much for Wal-Mart being the only one), so I bought two boxes. It tastes as good as I remember it, although people who didn't like it before think it's even better. I also bought the apple pie Oreos and pumpkin pie snaps. I'm so ready for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment