Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Backstory!

I went off Brad's suggestion and got the Naked Chicken Chilupa today. I've never had a regular chilupa before, and I was hesitant to try this, but it was indeed very good. I won't miss it when they stop making it, but I would eat it again. I'm also disappointed that they didn't have the Crunchwrap Sliders again this year.

In AppliMon, we find out that Haru's grandfather was erased the same as Hajime and it's his annoying voice in the AppliDrive. Leviathan is a mutation of an A.I. that he created. I saw the series finale of Regular Show. I liked Pops, so I was a little sad that he sacrificed himself so that the universe wouldn't be rebooted. Reminds me of what Ryou tried to do in season one. At least everyone survived Dark Side of Dimensions. I still think Kaiba has better things to do though.

We finally got backstory on Ren and Nora (from Ren's perspective). Child Ren is so cute!! Speaking of backstory, Adventure Time's "Islands!" was almost as good as "Stakes!" We find out where Finn and Susan came from. Susan prefers to be Susan, but she was pretty cool as Kara before her teacher took control of her mind.

Tales of Zestiria's dub started airing already. This season is doing its own thing and going off the rails (a.k.a. making shit up). It's currently focusing on fleshing out Rose's backstory, like how she was almost married to a prince until he betrayed the Windriders and killed her foster father. Also, the matter of the fake elixir has come up in regards to that prince, so maybe LittleKuriboh's character won't make an appearance after all.

Keyleth's character growth still doesn't seem worth it, and more people died again. She's the literal worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment