Monday, December 7, 2020

Just Do It Already

 ‭I’ve been watching RWBY and Fruits Basket back-to-back as episodes came out, and it’s whiplash to go from Aaron Dismuke as Oscar to Aaron Dismuke as Kakeru. The line “I’ll be more evil than the devil himself" was changed to “I’ll be the evilest evil stepsister you’ve ever seen." Brina really did give the performance of a lifetime as Isuzu. Too bad they’re on hiatus again,‭ and RWBY’s hiatus will last longer this time due to Covid.


‭I like the new Digimon end theme sequences with Kari and Gatomon in it. Gatomon doesn’t know what to make of those colored-pencil spires.

I read volume 8 of the Clear Card manga and it’s still not ending anytime soon. I don’t even know the release date of volume 9, but I know there’s going to be one. It sort of ruined the fun knowing it would not end, but we still got some interesting developments, namely that Nadeshiko knew Akiho’s mom (or met her twice or something). Mint Chocolate Girls is a thing, as Sakura, Nadeshiko, Tomoyo, Mizuki-sensei, Akiho and her mom all like mint chocolate but the guys don’t. I liked the high-five between Ruby and Yuki, and then they went back to the shrine for reasons that will come up later. It seemed like a random scene that didn’t last very long. I just wish they wouldn’t keep approaching an ending then walking it back with Kaito’s time travel spell, which should have killed him by now with the number of times he’s had to use it. This story has no business being this long.

DuckTales got cancelled, so I wonder if Sam will say anything about that at any point. The last two episodes I watched (the family feud episode and the Christmas episode) weren’t all that great but it didn’t need to be cancelled, unless it was always planned for three seasons and they’ll deal with F.O.W.L. at the end. Out of the two Phantom Blot episodes, one had Mr. Peanutbutter and the other had Princess Carolyn.

I'm working on one more video this year for Melody of Memory, if anyone cares. There will be another stinger attached to it. I'm really proud of this one. Maybe I'll end up making a second royalty-free stinger video.

No comments:

Post a Comment