Monday, December 28, 2015

Sweet Victory

I liked the twenty-minute video Critical Role put together for their Winter's Crest episode. While I couldn't commit it all to memory on the first viewing (implying I might watch it again but I probably won't), it was great to see their adventures before the livestream. I also liked how human Trinket fooled pretty much no one. As for the campaigns I'm in, one of my characters has foiled two dark rituals. The other one just got a Cloak of Arachnea and has put it to good use, walking backward down a castle wall while casting Call Lightning and flipping off the enemy. She really needed a win after an emotionally crippling defeat during the previous game.

How Revenge of the Sith Should Have Ended got it right. While I like Christopher Lee as Count Dooku, I don't think they should have scrapped Jar Jar as the secret Sith Lord. Adding him back into the third movie would have been interesting, but by then Jar Jar was seen as a good guy, though everyone hated him for being so annoying. At least if he was evil it would've made the hate justified. It's also kind of odd that Christopher Lee's characters in both Star Wars and Lord of the Rings get killed off early in the beginning of the third installments.

I finished writing the last story of the series I wanted done this year, which is both a relief and a little sad. I have other series to write but no set schedule, as there are other things I have to do early next year. If my Everything Wrong With video goes well, I might make individual explanation videos for why I think the Organization members are the astrological signs I assigned them last time. That's assuming I or anyone else isn't sick of the sound of my voice. I still don't know how long the video will be, and I haven't done a count of the sins thus far (still two episodes to go). The explanation videos will be short, though, but there will be twelve of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment