Monday, September 12, 2016

Tales of Kingdom Hearts and Fast Food

Nope it was Berseria. This is what happens when I let people correct me; I always think I'm wrong. Even dubbed, I still don't care. After that, the Zestiria story proper diverged from its video game counterpart, but I assume that was done for time. That doesn't mean I have to like it, though. They even did some parts offscreen then flashed back to them later. The way they call the drake "dragon puppy" in Engrish is weird too. And I found part zero dubbed elsewhere. Alisha should not be a tomb raider, but she can have a conga line for peace. She's seen some shit.

Marluxia's zodiac segment went up as planned, and it got two views overnight (whereas Lexaeus' got one view in about five weeks). That only leaves two more, and it should be pretty easy for people to figure out who they are (if anyone cares). I felt a little uneasy posting it on 9/11, but that's what the schedule worked out to, and it's just another day. The world doesn't have to stop because of something terrible that happened 15 years ago. You just need to keep it in your thoughts. People who were the same age I was at the time are learning about it without having lived through it. That's some perspective. Besides, I already referenced it in my Ninja Turtles: Next Mutation project. I can't wait til KH III comes out so I can work on the amv for that one. I've got a great idea for the stinger (it makes me laugh, anyway). For some reason, I keep having dreams about Ansem and the apprentices having to fight Maleficent. I can't really finish my story about if Xehanort lost in BBS without seeing how the events of KHIII affect her. I find it funny that Arby's did an ad featuring a Keyblade since there was that one fan comic I dubbed wherein Vexen and Zexion went to Arby's.

I was finally able to buy a Crystal Pepsi. For once, The Walgreen's had a few in their mini-fridge left when I stopped there on my way home. People must buy them first thing in the morning because there usually aren't any left for me at work or Walgreen's by the time my shift is over, which is mid-afternoon. It just tastes like a Pepsi, which is still pretty good since I've been drinking mostly Coke at my fiance's house (and there's a Coke bottling plant halfway between work and home). My senses are tricking me into thinking it's Sprite, but it isn't. I like it. We stopped at a 7-11 for slushies the other day, and I got the Skittles green apple one. That was pretty great too. Speaking of my fiance, he's been playing Nuka World. He plans to use all of the Raider clans to get their achievements (and Gage's perk) before killing them all to make the park an actual park again.

No comments:

Post a Comment