Thursday, April 18, 2019

And Another Thing! (Cleaning House)

Bl/rain(e) has me more worried now. People who are jealous of friendship usually fall to [or are] darkness (Isa and Vanitas). At some point I'll have to read both KH2 light novels because I just found out that the extra chapters aren't there, so the split doesn't take place where I thought it would (it takes place halfway like it should). That means the only extra chapter I haven't read is Other Diamonds, so I probably won't get to unless they release another volume with all of the side content (KH2 Short Stories and Another Report). I also haven't read Sora's half of CoM technically, but I have no desire to read about Vexen getting killed, let alone the others all over again. Oh, and I also forgot to mention there were a couple times they alluded to blood in the Birth By Sleep novel. Take that, Disney. I'll throw in an extra gripe about the ending being Sora's KH2 Final Mix fight with Lingering Will just because we know who he is now, and the last picture being Terra-Xehanort choking out Aqua. Yikes. I would've rather had a wholesome picture of Ansem and his apprentices.

The Rangers shooting off rockets was probably the greatest activity ever. It reminded me of that one time in science class (except we weren't using any sort of fuel other than water and air pressure). I especially loved the ending shot of the five of them together (too bad Nate couldn't go too). Betty and Ben didn't leave much of an impression on me in the first episode, but now I love them. They're precious.

I forgot to include Tiny Tina's rendition of "I'm a Little Teapot" while building the bombs, which reminds me of Dr. Grey's opera singing while she's torturing someone for information (Red vs Blue). Building the bombs (and talking about "badonkadonks") probably qualifies as a secret number 11.

Photobucket has restricted its free accounts to 250 images, so I had to clean house. Unfortunately, that means a lot of old links from my old posts are no longer valid. I have currently 148 photos in my main library and an additional 8 in a folder marked Fan Art. My user name should still be ShadowGalactica, so if you want to check them out, please do.

I stopped following the whole Vic Mignogna/Funimation/Anime debacle, but Hiro Hei has made a ton of videos about it. I should probably check some of them out, but I have so little time and so few fucks left to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment