Saturday, August 29, 2015

Back from Vacation

Vacation was about everything I could have hoped for. I took a dozen pictures and did a lot of walking. I also started working on the cover concept art for the stories I'm working on (which I'll probably have to put on hold again while I write two more stories next month). The best thing I ate on vacation was a Greek omelet at a place called The Omelet Factory. The funniest thing I watched on TV that I don't usually have time for was Drunk History on Comedy Central. The only thing I regret doing is not eating anything with blueberries since that's what Maine is known for besides lobsters, but I keep having to remind myself that I don't even like blueberries that much. There also wasn't a flat surface I could roller blade on safely since the sidewalk near the inn was under construction and the streets were crowded; the inn was on a hill so I couldn't do much in the parking lot either.

I take back what I said earlier about not being excited for Hetalia. The last couple of episodes have been great and I can't wait for the dub to come out (I'll find a way to watch it). They'll probably make a Frozen reference when Sweden crosses the frozen ocean to beat up Denmark, and if they make a reference to the TGWTG reviewers in the episode with Molossia that'd be awesome too. My favorite micronation character is still Wy because she's adorable. I also liked the scenes with Britain and America in the Sahara, especially when they got caught because of Britain's tea time (at least it wasn't due to America's stupidity this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment