Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Broken

So I accidentally added Troy Baker to my previous [non-story] post even though he wasn't in Arkham Knight. He was in one of them before Mark Hamill came back to finish the trilogy. For someone who was supposed to have taken over the role, Troy hasn't played him much.

It's one thing for the brony community to have pony waifus, but recently I discovered that there are pony MILFs as well. That really broke my brain. Nothing wrong with it, I suppose, but...why? Never in a million years would any sane person think that "My Little Pony" and "MILF" would be used together in the same sentence. Still, MLP is one of the few things on TV I will actually be watching this season (albeit online). I've decided to drop Castle, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, and possibly NCIS: New Orleans as well. I'll watch the CSI finale movie but not CSI Cyber. The web shows on my to-do list are vastly more important to me at this point, and I don't have a whole lot of time, even though I was recently shamed out of watching a couple of them.

I've come to find that I don't like trail mix as much as I did when I was a kid, and I like tomatoes a lot more. I still can't handle very spicy things, but medium salsa is fine for a little bit. I get the mild salsa so I can eat as much of it as I want without setting my mouth on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment