Friday, September 18, 2015

Vindictive

The last few days have been cloudless, so I got sunburned at work. I had sunscreen but I totally neglected my neck because I usually don't need to put it there. It's mostly my arms and face that get burned. But due to a scheduling error (or someone reading it wrong), I was put out three times yesterday, the last time being at the last minute without my knowledge. It's days like these that make me really hate my job and certain co-workers. I can't even tell if they're evil or just incompetent. Now I understand why Tress MacNeill and Tara Strong like voicing characters like Mom from Futurama and Toot from Drawn Together. They got to yell at people in ways that they can't do in real life. Speaking of Tara Strong, she's in both Arkham Knight and MGSV and both her characters are pretty bonkers in some way or another (Matt Mercer is in both too btw, as well as Troy Baker). Big Boss's gadgets are like Batman's also. Quiet may not be Chico, though, at least not for the reasons people had theorized.

Jeff Dunham seems to have replaced Guitar Guy with Brad Paisley for some reason, at least for this one show. I liked the addition of physical comedy with Little Jeff, but I felt that the subplot with Achmed being left out of the show by the pinhead executive was in poor taste.

The pumpkin oatmeal was good, but I prefer maple and brown sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment