Monday, September 7, 2015

It's A Beautiful Day

I had a dream the other night that Myde, Rould, Lumaria, and Relena still had their powers and weapons and were attacking some sort of stronghold. I can't remember much about it, so I don't know whose side they were on other than their own. Ansem's apprentices were there too, but I couldn't tell if they were helping out or were the ones being attacked.

Random Encounters made a really catchy song and adorable music video called Muffins the Musical starring Derpy Hooves. It once again put me in the mood for muffins (damn you, muffin horse!). My favorite part was when she tries filling the empty muffin box back up with rocks. Another series of videos they've done is Five Nights at Freddy's the Musical, in which the animatronics are reduced to harmless and well-meaning children's show-esque hand puppets and Markiplier is the crazy security guard. It's really cute. There have been three parts so far (part 2 is on Markiplier's channel, in which he gets arrested halfway through the song). Then Nate takes over for part 3, in which Springtrap looks like the product of a relationship between the Grinch and Oscar the Grouch. Hopefully this means there will be more parts later.

The pumpkin Frosted Mini Wheats were good, but I liked the strawberry ones better.

No comments:

Post a Comment