Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Flavor of the Month

Since the Grilled Dogs are made of 100% beef, I decided they weren't a threat to my health and got one slathered with ketchup and mustard. It wasn't that special, but it wasn't bad either. There are two new flavors of Pop-Tarts. I opted for the fruit flavor, thinking that watermelon was safe. It's disgusting. The chocolate caramel probably wouldn't be good for me since s'mores always made me sick. I remember sitting in the living room with my family eating bad pizza and cinna-sticks (Domino's) and arguably bad movies (TMNT II Secret of the Ooze, Inspector Gadget 2, Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf).

I drew a picture of Ruby hugging one of those soda machines featured in a Rooster Teeth Animated Adventure. Weiss is in the background rolling her eyes. Blake and Yang are probably getting sandwiches or something. I'm currently enjoying the Japanese dub of volume 1. It's so cool. As with going back to the beginning of anything, I have a greater hatred for Cinder in the first episode. It also made me wonder what she was doing flying the helicopter when it's usually Neo doing the driving (and the fact that Neo seemed to have a relationship with Torchwick). Weiss' relationship with her sister is also inconsistent. On the one hand, she said she'd always wanted to have bunk beds to share with her in volume 1 and greeted her with excitement when she arrived at Beacon in volume 3. On the other hand, she didn't want to talk to her in volume 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment