Monday, April 25, 2016

I Would Like to Rage

I received an anonymous comment that one of my articles on HubPages didn't cover everything about the Civil War and that I needed to provide more details. 1) Anonymous. So lame. 2) I don't write in-depth hubs. I'm more of a one-page-analyisis type of writer on that site. 3) I'm not even being paid for this so I don't give a flying fuck anymore. I'd also like to rescind my shameless promotion of Dino's Seafood. It is not the same as it was before. And I'm also annoyed that the Survivor recaps are behind, but at least they're back on the regular web site.

Another downside to not having filler in SMC is that middle management villains become monsters of the week. The Witches 5 are all probably going to be killed by Sailor Moon and the other senshi at this rate. I'm not sure why Haruka has turned into Seiya from the Sailor Star Lights (or why the three pure-hearted ones [or holders of the three talismans since heart crystals aren't a thing] are also being referred to as the Three Lights). I'm also not sure why Mamoru is having the dream in addition to Rei (I can't remember if he did or not before), but it beats having the ones that keep sabotaging his relationship with Usagi. But then, everyone and their mom is having the dream now, and Michiru and Haruka are seemingly getting in between Usagi and Mamoru even though they would never do that.

Burnie and Ashley came in second once again. While that's great for keeping them around, I would've liked to see them get first at least once, especially when they deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment