Friday, April 29, 2016

Segues

So, without giving anything away, I just read a bunch of spoilers for the new Yu-Gi-Oh! movie. Ryou is more involved in it than usual (usual being not at all as most extra material is filler and he's not in any of that), but that also means horrible things happen to him. This being the case, I'm going to do what he would do: talk about food now and try not to think about it.

Jason offered me some of those Oreos that were supposed to be cream-filled chocolate cupcake flavored. They were pretty good, but my mentality is that I'd rather just eat the cupcake. Actually I wouldn't because I probably got burnt out on them as a kid, but they have this new caramel cupcake variety I'd like to try too. I tried the Batman and Superman cereals because they were cheap. I thought that the caramel Superman cereal was going to be bland, but it was actually really good. The concept of chocolate/strawberry cereal has been pulled off with other brands like Special K, but not with Batman. It wasn't as terrible as people are saying, but it wasn't as good as Superman. As for the movie, Zack Snyder is bad news.

Ruffles All-Dressed came back, so that's pretty cool. What's also pretty cool is that the Survivor recaps finally caught up. It was almost three weeks behind. What isn't behind is my upload schedule. I just finished the Yu-Gi-Oh! tribute and will upload it soon. I have some idea of what I'm doing for a year-end holiday video as well, but that's later down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment