Monday, April 18, 2016

UAE FTW

In the latest episode of The Amazing Race, they revisited the Dubai water slide. I've thought the United Arab Emirates is a pretty interesting country since I was learning geography as a kid. I don't know why since I didn't know or learn anything about it, but I liked the sound of it. I'm glad Burnie and Ashley are still doing well. They could've had first this time too if Zack and Brodie hadn't used their express pass to get past the puzzle. I loved the water challenges in this episode, though the puzzle was annoying. I prefer logic puzzles, myself. Anyone remember the handheld games that were full of water and you had to push buttons to blast rings onto hooks? It was almost as challenging. I had gotten pretty good at the handheld Magna Defender target practice game (Power Rangers Lost Galaxy!).

Axel and Demyx are popular (or at least Axel because he's on the thumbnail) since the video I made about them being Sagittarius has gotten three views in the first twenty-four hours while the previous one about Zexion being a Scorpio still has none and Xaldin the Libra has only one. The first one with Vexen as a Virgo still has the most at four. Also, I had been teetering between 154 and 155 subscribers only to now drop to 153. Maybe it's my voice people don't like, or my lack of editing skills. I don't think it's the popularity of the characters, though maybe more die-hard fans of certain characters would sit through a minute of my rambling (or perhaps they were fooled into clicking on it??). Meanwhile, TheBrotherhoodAbridged lost our content and our channel (TheFMABridged). Our leader has since launched another channel (BrotherhoodAbridged) and is reuploading the videos with an altered format. He will still probably have to fight the audio claims all over again, though.

I forgot to mention last time but I like that Mamoru has his own communicator watch (which looks amazing btw). They even gave him stuff to do like protect kids and fellow students. I would like to see this continue since he used to just inexplicably show up just to give encouragement. Because there's really no filler here, he now has a reason to show up instead of popping in and out as the formula demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment