Sunday, March 15, 2015

Easter Eggs

I didn't like the pineapple mango but I didn't hate it either. I guess Bacon Mac and Cheese won last year's contest because I've been seeing that everywhere and also the mango salsa and wasabi ginger (which I haven't tried and still probably won't, except maybe the mango since I just drank that). Cheetos is actually making cinnamon snacks now, so that's pretty weird too. Russell Stover came out with a cookie dough cream egg, among other things, but I don't think I'd want to try that either.

I've been hard at work making and planning videos. I changed the order around with Organization XIII and the trolls by switching Xemnas and Saix plus Axel and Luxord (putting Roxas in a bonus video with the protagonists which I will release around the same time - November/December). I'm also working on a fifth Digimon video which hopefully won't get taken down this time. While I could finish it now since I could just reuse stuff from the first four videos, I want to wait until Adventure 3 or Zero Three comes out. Whenever KH3 comes out, there will be another video for that as well. I have a feeling I'll be posting the two troll videos (and perhaps one other) before that happens, though.

I get that Funimation is competing with Crunchyroll for streaming anime, but with them people expect an English dub the following year since they are a dubbing company. So if they didn't intend to dub Soul Eater NOT, why get our hopes up?

No comments:

Post a Comment