Saturday, March 7, 2015

Storm Clouds Gather

Yeah, all but one of the Black Moon Sisters are dead, and the last is sure to follow next time. I was hoping for more info and character development for Makoto, but the episode was half about Chibi-Usa's problems and the latest threat (which was funnier in R, assuming it was "No Thanks, Nurse Venus" with everybody getting sick; otherwise, the episodes followed Prisma and Avery as a pair fighting against Jupiter and Venus, ending on a fight on the bridge). Still thought of a couple of abridged jokes, such as Mina being weirded out by the Sailor V dolls, anyone cautioning Chibi-Usa about eating all the candy, and another harem reference.

The last two episodes of Dino Charge explained when Koda and Chase got their Energems; apparently Koda was frozen in a glacier after he got his and fell off a cliff from saving a kid from a saber-tooth tiger (which will forever be associated with MMPR Yellow), while Chase got his when he saved a woman's cat from getting run over. I could make a reference to The Cat Returns, but it more mimics the chasing a carriage scene from MMPR with Rocky, Adam, and Aisha. The weirdest part was him not getting it directly from a fossil like the others, but I guess finder's keeper's doesn't work if the person wasn't meant to have it...or maybe that's not the last we'll see of that woman.

Kickstart Strawberry Kiwi and Pineapple Mango come in smaller cans, which I'm grateful for because that's a lot of caffeine. I'll probably try the pineapple mango one at some point, but I don't really like that flavor. Strawberry kiwi I can take or leave, but this was pretty good. I'd drink it again. I'm used to getting heckled at work for being a girl, but yesterday I got called homeless, so I needed the pick-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment