Saturday, July 11, 2015

It Happened!

I reached 150 subscribers. Rob (cvgcosmovsgoku) is busy with finishing up the FMABridged after some setbacks but has agreed to help me with the comic dub whenever he has some time. I'm so excited now! Of course I'll have to maintain it, like I said, otherwise I'll just look stupid if my subs go down and I have a video that says 150 Subscriber Special in the description (much less embarrassing than if I titled the video that). I started the fake bleeps video too, so I'll have to think of more. It's hilarious but it makes me feel evil as well.

Also, I may not have gone to ConnectiCon (which just had to be on the weekend where all these other events were going on in the area, making traffic a huge nightmare), but I ended up doing something that made me happy nonetheless. David Dayan Fisher posted his demo reel to his YouTube account, so I watched it. Then I wrote a comment saying I'd read one of his books and recommended a book to him as well. That's as good as telling him in person, right? Not that he was scheduled to show up at any events that I'm aware of.

Donald's mini figure from Disney Infinity looks angry. Maybe he's pissed he doesn't have any of his magic powers from Kingdom Hearts? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment