Monday, July 27, 2015

What's Wrong with This Picture?

Jessie's Pumpkaboo evolved into Gourgeist, which was awesome. However, Pikachu disguised as Psyduck together with Ash dressed up as Snorlax was probably the stupidest Pokemon-related thing I've seen in a while (although Clemont and Chespin were a close second). Close behind them is the episode that just aired in America. (What's wrong with his eyes? What's wrong with her eyes?!)

I filled out the fake bleeps video to about a minute and forty seconds. I guess I'll find out when I post it in a couple of months if it's actually any good or not, but I thought it was funny at the time. There's probably a lot more I could have done with it too if I had the time to just sit down and binge watch my favorite nostalgic series from when I was a kid (thank God they're on youtube and haven't been taken down yet). I didn't want to make it too long in case it started to get annoying, but I by no means covered all of the bases. Also, I finished both stories I had slated myself to write this month. I have a vacation coming up at the end of August, so I will try to bang out another story and make it to the halfway point of the series before then, leaving me four months to write the last five stories.

There are four more Do Us A Flavor chips out there, but once again, I think I'd rather just eat the real thing. They are Southern Chicken and Biscuits, New York Reuben, Greek Gyro, and Truffle Fries. I have had the opportunity to try Key Lime Pie Oreos. I liked the S'mores ones and these are good too. I first found out about them from a friend of mine in Mexico, and I'm glad they finally have them where I live now. The graham cookies are tasty, and sometimes they are necessary whenever the usual chocolate wouldn't be such a good idea (ditto for the golden ones, especially the lemon). I've heard of a backlash from the thin Oreos, too, since it is a travesty to those used to the double-stuffed variety. Speaking of S'mores, I finally got my hands on some Friendly's S'mores ice cream, but it tastes super sugary so I wouldn't really recommend it. I also got the sprinkle donut version of Captain Crunch because it reminds me of a cereal we used to have when I was a kid called Sprinkle Spangles. This was probably a bad idea too, but we already got French Toast Crunch back, so here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment