Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Making Progress

"Peter Pan the avenger." That is a line from the stage production, but now all I can picture in my mind is if Peter Pan actually joined the Avengers. Disney does own Marvel now. They can make this happen. Anyway, it looks like we'll be getting more updates on Kingdom Hearts sooner than they said since it was announced that they'd have more news for us at D23 in August. We probably still have a long wait ahead of us for the actual game to come out, so I'm not going to be working on that video for some time. However, I am very close to finishing both the comic dub and the fake bleeps video. August 1st is fast approaching, so I'll be attempting to upload my Digimon video too. As of right now, I have three out of ten stories done for the series I want to finish this year. Seven more to go and only five and a half months to do them. It's going to be a lot of work.

I didn't think about it until the second time I watched it, but Luna creating the Tantabus to torment herself for what she did as Nightmare Moon is a lot like Ken wanting to punish himself for what he did as the Digimon Emperor. In Luna's case, however, I think fewer characters were angry with her while she was trying to make amends; many were still afraid of her, but that was mainly because she was still in a position of power, and that stupid myth about Nightmare Moon eating ponies didn't help either. By the time Ken had that dream at the end of that season, I'm pretty sure most if not all of the characters had accepted him (the fandom still remains divided, unfortunately).

No comments:

Post a Comment