Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sigh

CSI got quietly cancelled, but there is talk of a TV movie finale. I'm kinda shocked, but it has been on a long time, and there aren't too many original cast members left (like that matters). The guy who voices Mr. Burns among others left, too, which is kind of spooky since Some Jerk with a Camera just talked about The Simpsons ride and why he wasn't in that (he wanted more money). That show's been on even longer than CSI as well as most shows on television. NCIS: New Orleans got renewed, and I think I will give it another season as well. I'm sad that NCIS DC killed off another character, causing Gibbs to see ghosts again and talking to Mike's ghost again too. It reminds me of Dexter talking to the ghost of his dad. Or Vegeta talking to Ghost Nappa (when no one else can see him). Clearly Gibbs won't die from the gunshot wounds, but let's see them wrap this up next season. The whole Peter Pan thing is really creepy, especially the kids. The guy who is the Peter Pan figure may as well be nicknamed Pirate Radio.

I've always thought that the sprites of Yu and Yukiko looked good with glasses, like they wore them all the time. Which got me thinking about the Homestuck humans and whom they'd match up with in Persona 4. Yu would be John, Yosuke would be Dave, Chie would be Rose, Yukiko would be Jade, Teddie would be Dirk, Kanji would be Jake, Rise would be Roxy, and Naoto would be Jane.

I recently tried Burger King's teriyaki chicken sandwich, and it's pretty good. However, I'm finding myself trying not to throw up like I did with the barbecue burger. In theory I should like both of these things but they just aren't agreeing with me. Oddly enough, the teriyaki sauce tastes more like McDonald's sweet and sour sauce, which is the best even though their chicken nuggets make me sick after the fact as well. Wendy's chicken nuggets are the best and they don't need sauce (which is good because their sweet and sour sauce tastes like strawberry). Burger King's chicken nuggets are okay and their sweet and sour sauce tastes like pineapple (which is pictured on the label).

No comments:

Post a Comment