Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Fool's Hour

Despite the episode being pretty much a toy commercial, it was actually pretty good (we still haven't seen everyone's Zords, though). I already respect Tyler as a leader. A monster followed them back to the lair and was going to tell the main bad guy, so Tyler ran him over with his car. Amazing. Also, Energems make you immortal; that's the explanation for Koda, at least. And now all five of them are working at the restaurant, so Kendall had better stop picking on Shelby. I've been doing more research, and I'm not sure why there are two Aqua or Cyan Rangers as well as the two Purples we're going to get. Why did the Japanese version need to have male and female versions of the same color? It was all right when Samurai did it with Jayden and his sister, but I don't know what to think about it happening again twice. There are ten Energems and twelve Rangers; that's not as cool as it might sound to some people.

I never used to eat Taco Bell when I was a kid, but now I tend to do so a lot more since I work right next to one. It's the same with the Chinese restaurant near my boyfriend's house - it's a stone's throw away, so we go there all the time. These foods are pretty addicting but probably not very healthy (though the BLT slider is great), so it's a good thing we work at a grocery store and try to control ourselves. We just got engaged because he said he wanted to make it official, but everyone's making a big deal about it like we'd actually just gotten married. I got us promise rings, but my mom's kinda pissed because there were no diamonds involved. I'll never understand adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment