Friday, September 19, 2014

Top 10 South Park Episodes

There's been the Nostalgia Critic's Top 11 list plus the playlists on the show's web site (Top 10 Kenny Deaths and Top 10 Halloween Haunts), and no one's list is ever exactly the same as anyone else's. It took me a while to narrow down my top 10, and even then I couldn't decide on a definite order. Here's as close as it gets: (Runners up were Casa Bonita, The Ungroundable, and Super Fun Time)
10? Canceled
9? The Jeffersons
8? Toilet Paper
7? ManBearPig
6? Fantastic Easter Special
5? About Last Night...
4? You Have 0 Friends
3? I'm a Little Bit Country
2? A Nightmare on Facetime
1? Dead Celebrities
At least out of the episodes I've seen, those are the ones I liked best (even though there are still one or two things I don't like about them).

No comments:

Post a Comment